At Bowling Green Vision Center, our doctors take pride in practicing full-scope optometry, which means you can be confident that you and your entire family are receiving the highest quality vision and eye care possible. Listed below are only some of the services we provide and procedures we may perform. If you do not see a service below, contact us at 419-352-3223 to find out if we provide it.
- Comprehensive Vision and Eye Health Examinations for all ages
- 24-hr Emergency Care by calling 419-352-3223
- Pediatric and InfantSEE Examinations
- Glasses including traditional bifocals, no-line progressives, digital lenses, glasses for children, safety glasses, prescription sunglasses, all in designer and value line frames.
- Contact Lenses for nearsighted/farsighted and astigmatism, bifocal and mulitfocal contact lenses, contact lenses for children, daily disposable contact lenses, gas permeable contact lenses, lenses for irregular corneas and keratoconus, therapeutic contact lenses.
- Annual Diabetic Examinations
- Managment of Ocular Diseases including state of the art glaucoma management and dry eye treatment.
- Surgical Consultations for LASIK and Cataracts, including pre and post-operative care.